Tuesday 5 March 2013

February Favourites ♥

Now we are in the month of march I shall share with you beautiful people my highlights of the chilly February .............

You tube - My faveee 5 youtubersss / videos of Februaryyyy areeee :
 
1. Any video from Jc Caylen links over derrrr >>>>>>
2. Arrjune Rasiah I don't know why his videos just crack me up :)
3. My very good mate Bethhh Wadeeeeee ♥
4. Joe West so talented this guy really needs to get noticed and signed up!!!!
5. Finally I just thought artist was amazing, Stick with it, it gets better :)


Music - This is my February top 5:
 
1. Thrift Shop - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
2. Wonderful - Angel 
3. Stay - Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko
4. It Wasn't Me - Shaggy
5. Antidote - Swedish House Mafia
 

Food -

The month of February has been a very healthy one for me actually as I am trying to get my bikini body ready for summer. aha! For a snack I highly recommend Ryvita originals with marmite and dairy lee soft cheese. This snack honestly can keep me going right through  to dinner without having a massive lunch. Also my favourite lunchtime meal this month has to be pasta with roasted courgette and aubergine as it is very healthy and the pasta keeps your energy levels up all the way through the afternoon and it is extremely easy to cook. Plus its a good meal to have at dinner before a dance class as high in energy and very slow releasing so it keeps you going for longer!
 
 
 

Romance Picture of the Month 

 
 
  source: tumblr
 ♥




 

No comments:

Post a Comment