Saturday 9 March 2013

My Boots Trip ♥

I have just had a mini boots haul as the time had come to try and test some new beauty products ♥

First I ventured to the 'BarryM' nail varnish collection as I feel that the range of colours is bigger and more up to date. The one I brought was called '309 Ice Cream Pink', this colour is a light pink which is really natural and  I find it goes with all of my clothes and styles for my everyday wear. £2.99
 
 
 
Next to go with my natural strawberry nails I thought I better get a natural looking lipstick that I can keep in my bag for everyday uses. '17' brand for me always do the best lippies. walked away in the end with a 'Mirror Shine Beehive' lipstick. This one for me seemed the most natural and suited for my skin tone. Also as a cheeky bonus there is a mirror that pops out of the lid, perfect when your on the go! £4.79
 
 
 
Now we all know these months are not the warmest and my hands tend to get extremely dry. I love having a mini hand moisturiser in my bag so when I'm on the go there is no need to worry about it. The best one I find is 'Soap & Glory' Body Butter with added Rose hip Seed Oil and Cocoa Butter does the job perfectly. It is oober small and you only need a little bit to cover your hands so for me it lasts ages! Plus it smells realllyyyyyy good :') £2.50
 
 
 
 
I don't know how many of you are Zoella fans but she is seriously a big idol to me and in her blog she was talking about a 'Denman' backcombing brush. Therefore I thought it would be extremely reasonable to go check it out for myself. This brush is honestly so useful, not really expensive and I find that even the handle is useful for sorting your hair when styling.Highly Recommend It!! £4.29

 
Finally as I had a bit of time on my hands I checked out the boots card offers machine. Honestly my boots card is like my little purse genie. Grants me so many offers and discounts and when there is enough points it gives me free goodies. BRILLIANT. Anywayssss I discovered a 25% off voucher for body spray so I brought the 'Impulse Temptaion'. This has got a lovely smell kind of sweet yet musky, perfect to have in my everyday bag. 25p with 25% off.




♥



No comments:

Post a Comment