Wednesday 13 February 2013

January Favourites ♥

So now we are all in the very chilly month of February and thought i would share with you guys my favourite things of January wooo!
 
YouTube - To start off with I strangely got very addicted to a youtuber called Jc Caylen. I didn't really know any American youtubers before this guy but now I watch him and all his mates they all seem to appear in each others videos and on a main channel called O2L (Our second Life). Not gunna lie really hot and oober funny. He has 4 channels that I will post the links to belowwwww .... Checkkkk themmmm out!!!!

 

Music - This is my January top 5:
1. Hunter Hayes - Wanted
2. Kanye West, Jay-Z, Big Sean - Clique
3. Kid Cudi - Pursuit of Happiness
4. Dj Fresh - Gold Dust
5. Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen


 
Food  - I do love food and I think my January favourite has to be foam bananas OMG I think these little bursts of amazingness have to be featured!
 


Also I have really taken to Bournville Dark Chocolate. As soon as you put it in your mouth it just covers everything in rich dark chocolaty yumminess :') Plus its better for you than a normal milk or plain chocolate bar as you only tend to eat a few rich succulent squares instead of a whole bar ♥

Something to try this month - is the American pop tarts everyone is talking about them and as they have only recently come into the UK everyone is going crazy!!! o.0 Might just have to buy a pack and write a whole blog page on a review ;)
 
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment