Thursday 21 February 2013

Beautiful Creatures Mini Review ☼


This film is about a mystical, magical girl moving into a new town and falling in love with a mortal boy and with each others love they try and fight for good and for each other. This is such a romantic 'feel good' film with snippets of comedy running through it, I actually caught myself smiling at several occasions! I didnt previously read the book but I have been told that the film was completely different but equally as good. All the main characters especially the gorgeous Alden Ehrenreich who plays Ethan Wate had exceptional acting skills his character seemed so collected and romantic all the way through. The two lovers ethan and lena are the perfect couple, so natural and at peace around each other its truly heart warming. All the actors in this movie are not typically 'beautiful' ideal drop dead gorgeous people and are not actors/actress' that we all know and recognise giving the film a new fresh quality. Ngl I highly recommend going to watch this beautifully created movie I would happily go watch it again! 5 STARS!
 
  
 
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment