Tuesday 12 February 2013

...mmm... ♥

One of the things I told you guys in my intro was that I LOVE to bake. So for today's blog I thought to create a page to show you 5 of my highlights that I created last year...mmm...
 
To start off with this was the cake I made for family friends it went down so well and I call it the 'Chocolate Marshmallow Dulux' ...mmm...
 
  
Next was a cheeky cheesecake project and this strawberry yumminess managed to appear >.< A white chocolate cheesecake filling with a strawberry coulis, a half dipped in milk chocolate strawberry ontop with a strawberry wall to surround the yumminess. 
 
 
Umm for the third highlight I think my Strawberry Chocolate Roulade has to come into light it was a random summer thing which was veryyyy yummy ^.^
 
 
I was asked to make a family friends 50th birthday cake, I did make everything on the cake apart from the ribbons x Sorry for bad picture, I'm not a photographer :$ 
 
 
Finallyyyyy the last of my 2013 highlights is a Dark Chocolate and Lime Heart Cheesecake for valentines Day  ♥ 

 


My friends 17th Birthday was coming up and she asked me to bake her a birthday cake and this is what I came up with! A two tier victoria sponge with buttercream all over and strawberry jam in the middle surrounded by white sugar paste. The cheeky blue spots where just a bonus really >.< ♥

 
 Just some sugar flowers I crafted at the weekend ♥
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment